- ½ red tribelli® sweet pepper
- 350 g tofu in bite-sized pieces
- 300 ml coconut milk
- Curry powder, to taste
- 1 large onion
- 1 carrot
- 300 g basmati rice
- 700 ml water
- Fresh coriander
- Put the water on to boil with the rice and a pinch of salt. Once cooked, drain
well and leave to cool.
- Chop the vegetables and stir fry them in a wok; when they are al dente, add
the coconut milk and curry powder.
- Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly to integrate all the ingredients
and flavours, and then add the tofu.
- Cook gently for 15 minutes, and enjoy!