Vegan risotto with avocado and tribelli® mini
- tribelli® mini
- Olive Oil
- Vegetable Soup
- Spring Onion
- Round Rice
- Garam Masala
- First, put the vegetable broth in a saucepan over low heat.
- Meanwhile, peel the spring onion and cut it as thin as you can. Do the same with garlic. Heat half of the oil in a skillet over medium / soft heat and add chopped garlic and onion. Let sauté it slowly.
- Once ready, add the rice, garam masala and keep stirring for another 2 minutes, until the grain takes the heat.
- Now, add half of the hot vegetable broth and let it simmer gently.
- Meanwhile, prepare the avocado cream. To do this, cut and peel the avocado, put it on a plate with the salt and the rest of the oil.
- Mash with a fork until you get a soft cream and save it in cold, we will use it later to tie the risotto.
- When you start to notice that the rice is running out of broth, start adding more little by little, leaving something for the end. Cook until the rice is at its point.
- When the rice is ready, add the remaining broth and the avocado cream. Mix everything vigorously, integrating the avocado cream with the rice until you get a creamy texture.
- While the rice is resting, cut the stem and clean the peppers from seeds. Chop in “brunoise” (TIP: the brunoise is a type of cut that is widely used in the kitchen, which consists in cutting the food into strips and then making it into small cubes).
- Finally, add the peppers to the risotto. Do not worry about taking these peppers raw, they will give sweetness, color and texture to your plate