Tricolor tabbouleh with fresh yoghurt sauce
- tribelli® mini
- Purple Onion
- Cous Cous
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Pink Salt
- Clean the stem and remove the seeds from the peppers. Cut them into small dices.
- Peel the onion in small dices and do the same with the tomato.
- In a saucepan, heat the same amount of water as cous cous. When it starts to boil, add the cous cous and all the vegetables that you have chopped. Stir well and let the water absorb having the saucepan covered with a rag.
- While the cous cous is cooking, squeeze the lemon into a glass, add the olive oil, add aromatic herbs, pepper and pink salt. Mix it well and save it for later.
- Put the Greek yogurt in a bowl, wash and peel the cucumber, chop it into small dices. Do the same with the garlic and add it to the yoghurt. Mix everything well and save it.
- Dress the cous cous with a large part of the mixture you previously made and save a little to dress the yoghurt and cucumber sauce too.
- Finally, take out your chef’ spirit and serve the cous cous on a plate together with the sauce.