tribelli stuffed with red prawn
- tribelli® mini
- 250 gr. red prawns
- A spring onion
- Flour butter
- Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Fresh pine nuts
- A tablespoon of seafood broth
- Roast the tribelli® peppers over hot coal or fire. Put two of them aside. Peel the rest very carefully so that the pepper remains whole.
- Crystallise (cook over low heat) in EVOO and put aside. In a pan stir-fry the spring onion and the peppers cut in brunoise, add a tablespoon of flour little by little and the butter to make a roux (a dough).
- Add the seafood broth stirring with a whisk beater. Cook for a few minutes and add the previously peeled and cut red prawn. Add salt to taste.
- Stuff the peppers with the red prawn cream. Serve with a mayonnaise of prawn heads. To make the sauce, roast the red prawn heads in a pot for a few minutes.
- Add 10cl water and let it boil until it reduces a little. Strain through a serge squeezing the heads so that they drop all the juice.
- Add the roasted peppers and two tablespoons of mayonnaise. Grind until you have a fine and uniform sauce.
- To decorate, draw with a kitchen brush a line on a plate or platter. Put the stuffed peppers on it and drop a few pine nuts around.