Tribelli mini omelette with Korean mayonnaise
- tribelli® mini
- Pink Salt
- Olive Oil
- Let’s start! Wash, remove the stem and remove the seeds from the peppers. Chop them in small square pieces.
- In a bowl, carefully beat the eggs, add the salt and beat them. Once ready, add the peppers and stir. Save it for later.
- In order to prepare the sauce. mix the mayonnaise and the kimchi in a small bowl.
- Chop the parsley finely and store it cold.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a pan. When ready, set the omelette on one side and fold it in half with care not to break it. Minimize the heat and curd on both sides until they have a golden colour.
- Serve with the sauce and garnish with the chopped parsley.