tribelli® mini with black rice and cuttlefish
- Cuttlefish ink
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Remove the tops from the tribelli® for stuffing. Reserve.
- Finely chop the rest of the tribelli® and sauté.
- Add 120 g of rice and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add the cuttlefish ink.
- Add the finely diced cuttlefish.
- Add water (twice the volume of the rice), salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Stuff the tribelli® with the rice and serve with the previously stir fried
shrimp as an accompaniment.