- tribelli® XL
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- Bake the tribelli® in a 200°C oven for 15 minutes with a drizzle of oil and some salt.
- Cut the aubergine in half lengthwise and score in a criss-cross pattern. Drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place in the oven cut side down (200°C for 15 minutes)
- Score a cross on the tomato and bake with the aubergine.
- Peel the baked tribelli® and cut into strips. Reserve.
- Peel the baked tomato and chop it finely.
- Remove the flesh from the aubergine and chop, reserving the empty skin for serving the escalivada in.
- Chop half an uncooked onion very finely.
- Mix the chopped tomato, aubergine and onion and stuff into the aubergine skin, decorating it with the tribelli® strips.
- Season with extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.