- tribelli® XL
- Soy sauce
- Curry powder
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Baking powder
- Sesame seeds for decoration
- Cut the tribelli® into strips.
- Mix 400 g of flour, 280 ml of cold water, 20 g of baking powder and a pinch of curry powder with a whisk.
- Heat about 600 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- Dip the tribelli® strips into the batter and fry.
- Serve hot with a bowl of soy sauce.
- You can decorate it with some sesame seeds.
- TIP: Substitute the wheat flour for chick pea flour for some extra crunch, omitting the baking powder.