- Cow’s milk
(substitute for almond milk for the vegan option)
- Sunflower oil
- Extra virgin olive
- Finally dice the tribelli® mini.
- Peel a clove of garlic.
- Cook the tribelli® in a pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil until soft. Do each colour separately. Reserve.
PREPARE THE ALIOLI BASE:
- Put the garlic, salt, 50 ml of milk and 30 ml of sunflower oil in the glass of a hand blender and blend until the emulsion has the desired texture.
- Divide this alioli into three containers, adding a different colour of tribelli® in each of them and blending separately.
- Sprinkle with some chopped chives to serve.