“Tiradito” of salmon and mozzarella
- tribelli® mini
- Dried apricots
- Purple onion
- Lemon salt
- Chili paste
- Prepare the mash by putting together chili paste, celery, tarragon, garlic, lemon salt and limes’ juice in the blender. (TIP: You can use a fork to squeeze it or if you have a juicer to use it).
- When it is ready, beat everything for 1 minute until the whole mixture is integrated.
- Next, strain the cream obtained to filter the solids.
- Salmon time! Cut the salmon into thin slices, 1cm thick. Cut the mozzarella, the same way you did with salmon, and place it layering salmon and mozzarella repeatedly on a plate. Once you have it, pour the macerated sauce into it to your liking.
- Now, chop the peppers in very thin slices.
- Peel the onion and cut it into thin julienne. Finally, laminates the crushed dried apricot.
- It’s ready! Spectacular! Decorate the dish with onions, peppers, dried apricots and crushed cashew.