Sweet peppers tribelli candies
- 250 g purée of tribelli® sweet peppers
- 200 g water
- 100-200 g sugar
- 8 g agar-agar powder
- Blend the tribelli® peppers for 1 minute at top speed, then pour into a bowl.
- Rinse the blender cup to make sure no seeds are left in the blades, then return
the mixture to the cup and add the sugar and sieved agar-agar (use a fine
sieve to avoid any lumps).
- Blend everything together for 30 seconds at speed 6. Shake the purée down to
the blades, then programme the blender for 3 minutes, at speed 3.
- Pour the content into silicone candy moulds and leave in the fridge for 1 hour.
You can then unmould them and the candies are ready to serve!