Shiitake and mushroom ceviche
- tribelli® mini
- Olive Oil
- Maldon Salt
- Black Pepper
- Remove the stem and peel the mushrooms. Once you have them ready, chop them in small dices.
- Chop the shiitakes like the mushrooms.
- Remove the stem and the seeds of the peppers and chop the Tribelli into small dices too.
- Peel and chop the garlic and shallot into cubes.
- Now, cut the coriander leaves with your hands and squeeze the lemon with the help of your hands or a juicer.
- Add the olive oil in a bowl, half of the lemon juice, black pepper and cayenne. Put aside everything and save it for later.
- In another bowl, mix everything you chopped and seasoned with the previous mixture.
- Stir everything well and put it in the fridge for 15 minutes. (TIP: If you want you can dress it with the rest of the lemon juice)
- When the time has passed, finish your dish decorating with Maldon salt.