Sardine in apple vinegar with tribelli® jam
- 100 gr. tribelli® red peppers
- 40 gr. sugar
- 300 ml. sunflower oil
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Pistachios, macadamia, nuts, almonds, and pine nuts
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 6 sardines
- 10 cl. apple vinegar
- Descale and clean the sardines to obtain the fillets. Remove the bones. Prepare in a big container 500cl water, the vinegar and 20 gr salt. Beat with the whisk beater to dissolve the salt. Lay the sardine fillets with the skin upwards and allow three hours.
- Remove the fillets and dry them with a paper towel. Dip them in sunflower oil.
- Wash and dry the peppers. Remove only the trunk because “Tribelli” doesn’t have seeds. Put the water, vinegar sugar and the pieces of pepper in a pan. Stir and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes or until the liquid consumes.
- Grind the mixture to a fine cream and strain. Grind the nuts. Put aside to decorate the plate.
- Cut the apple in very thin strips. Put aside to decorate the plate.
- On a dinner plate, draw a cord with the “tribelli” pepper jam. Put a sardine fillet on it. Place the strips of apple. Put another sardine fillet on top. Dust with nuts. Decorate with peppers and jam.