Salmon sashimi and tribelli poke bowl
- ½ red tribelli® sweet pepper
- ½ yellow tribelli® sweet pepper
- ½ orange tribelli® sweet pepper
- 300 g short grain rice
- 400 g fresh salmon
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cucumber
- Assorted sprouts
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Chia seeds
- Sesame seeds
- To marinate the salmon, mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and one
tablespoon of water in a bowl. Stir well until combined. Finally, add the
sesame seeds. You can add other ingredients to season the marinade if you
like, such as chives, fresh coriander or a little hot sauce.
- Pat the pieces of salmon dry with kitchen paper and season to taste with salt
and pepper. Pour two-thirds of the marinade over the salmon and keep the
rest aside for the dressing. Ideally, leave the salmon to marinate for about 8
hours, which will give it an incredible flavour.
- Now it’s time for the rice! Cook the short-grain rice in a large pan of salted
boiling water for around 13 minutes. When it is al dente, remove from the heat,
drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, halve the avocados and slice or dice them, and thinly slice the
cucumber, radishes and tribelli®. Have the sprouts ready.
- To plate the dish, arrange the rice in a line across the bowl. Place the
marinated salmon on one side and arrange the avocado, cucumber, radishes,
tribelli® and sprouts in an attractive way on the other. Finally, sprinkle with a
few chia seeds and drizzle the remaining salmon marinade over the bowl.