Red-lentil curry thai soup
- tribelli® mini
- Red Lentil
- French Onion
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Milk
- Pink Salt
- Peel and cut the onion in thin julienne.
- Cut the stem and remove the seeds from the peppers, chop them into small dices.
- Peel and cut the garlic into thin slices.
- Wash and remove the stem of the tomato. Chop it in small pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a pot. Once ready, add onion and garlic.
- After a while, once it starts to soften, add the peppers and the tomatoes. Cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add the red lentil and salt. Remove carefully so that they do not burn and add water until everything is covered. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the powdered spices and the coconut milk, wait for it to boil and cook another 5 minutes until the lentil is soft.
- Add aromatic herbs chopping them with the help of your hands.
- To give the dish a fresh touch, serve it with the juice of a squeezed lemon.