- tribelli® mini and tribelli® XL
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bay leaves
- Dice tribelli®.
- Put tribelli® XL in the oven for 15 minutes at 200ºC. Save them for later.
- Peel and chop a clove of garlic.
- Stir tribelli® mini and the garlic together with some extra virgin olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Dice a quarter of eggplant without peeling it and add it to the stirring.
- Add laurel leaves.
- Crush the tomato and add it to the mixture.
- Once everything is well-stirred and mixed up, adjust the salt and try the ratatouille; if it is a little bit too acid, add one spoon of sugar.
- Open tribelli® XL already grilled to fill them with the ratatouille.