Pasta stew with turmeric, raisins and coconut
- tribelli® mini
- French onion
- Coconut cream
- Black pepper
- Pink salt
- Olive oil
- Put an abundant quantity of water in a pot and add the pasta when it starts boiling. Cook for 10-12 minutes until the pasta until firm, or as Italians say, ‘al dente’. When ready, drain it and save it.
- Peel and chop the French onion in small dices.
- Clean the stem and seeds of the peppers. Chop them in slices.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- When it is hot, add onion, peppers and raisins.
- Cook at medium heat until it begins to brown.
- Add the coconut cream together with salt, pepper, turmeric and oregano. Once it starts to boil, let it cook for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the pasta to the sauce you just made, mix everything and serve it.