Meatless Chili Burritos with vegetables
- tribelli® mini
- Corn tortillas
- Spicy paprika
- Olive oil
- French onion
- Textured soybean
- Adzuki bean
- Fried tomato
- Pink salt
- Little Gem
- Plum tomato
- Peel and cut the onion into thin julienne. Remove the seeds, stem from the peppers, and cut it in julienne too.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the vegetables at medium heat until they begins to brown.
- Once the vegetables are cooked,add the adzuki beans and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the textured soybean now and sauté another one minute.
- Chop the clove and add it into the pan with cumin, sweet paprika, curry, cayenne and pink salt.
- Add the same quantity of fried tomato as water, stir and let it cook over low heat while you make the corn tortillas.
- Grab another pan and heat the tortillas on both sides back and forth. If you have a microwave, you can heat them by covering them with a cloth.
- Take the little gem and separate the leaves of the head. Cut the tomato into slices. Peel and laminate the avocado. Put all aside and save everything for later.
- Take tortillas, one by one, and start layering: put lettuce, tomato, avocado and add the sauté. Roll and repeat the action with the other tortillas.