Mackerel cooked over low heat with Tribelli® pickles
- 300 gr. orange tribelli®
- 300 gr. yellow tribelli®
- 300 gr. red tribelli®
- 2 mackarels of approx. 300 gr.
- First you have to pickle the peppers. In order to do so, you have to remove the seeds and peel them with the help of a peeler. Do this with each colour pepper separately.
- Put in a pan a glass of vinegar, two glasses of water, 2 spoons sugar and 1 spoon salt. Boil it for 2 minutes and then add the peppers; boil for another 2 minutes and bottle in glass jars previously sterilized. Close them and let stay for at least 2 months.
- After this time drain, check that the pepper is as we desire, drain well and beat until you get the texture of a fine purée.
- Remove the bones of the mackerels with the help of tweezers. Salt them and put in a vacuum packing with a couple tablespoons of sunflower oil; close the bag and cook in a double boiler at 48º C (so that the fish maintains its fat) for 7 minutes. Remove the bag and put aside.
- For the presentation put a mackerel fillet on a plate. With a kitchen brush draw three lines one with each Tribelli pickle, so that it looks like a palette with the three colours.