Lime vinaigrette & mustard Lentil salad
- tribelli® mini
- Red Lentil
- French Onion
- Wine vinegar
- Pink salt
- Olive Oil
- Wash the lentils with cold water and let them drain.
- Wash and remove the stem and seeds of the peppers. Once ready, chop them into small dices.
- Peel and cut the onion into thin julienne.
- Chop the coriander and peppermint with the help of your hands.
- Squeeze the lime with the help of a fork in a glass.
- For the dressing, add and mix in a bowl until emulsified mustard, wine vinegar, olive oil, pink salt, pepper and half of the lime’s juice. (TIP: Try it out and decide if to throw more)
- Add mint and coriander and stir it again.
- Add the lentils in a bowl.
- Add all vegetables that you previously chopped and mix it.
- Finally, dress it with the mixture you made before and serve.