Grilled Vegetables with tribelli® mini and romesco sauce
- tribelli® mini
- Purple onion
- Spicy red peppers
- Bread toast
- Olive oil
- To start, preheat the oven to 200ºC (if possible, use it as a gratin).
- Now, remove the stem and seeds to the spicy red peppers, fill a container with warm water and soak them.
- Next, place the unpeeled tomatoes and garlic in the oven tray.
- You should put the tray as high as possible, so that the tomatoes almost touch the grill. Roast them by turning them every 3 minutes until totally grilled.
- Do not turn the oven off. If you put it in a gratin function, change it now, so that the heat is distributed throughout the oven.
- While the tomatoes and garlic are cooling and ready to be peeled, prepare the other vegetables for roasting.
- Wash and cut the Tribelli peppers in half crosswise and remove the seeds and the stem. Cut the zucchini into slices half a finger thick, peel the red onion and cut it into slices a little thinner than those of the zucchini. Also slice the potatoes the same size as the zucchini.
- Place the vegetables divided by type on the baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Dress the vegetables with coarse salt and a drizzle of oil. Insert the tray in the oven at half height and cook the whole until everything begins to brown, stirring regularly.
- For romesco sauce, peel tomatoes and roasted garlic. In a blender glass, add the drained spicy red peppers, the toasted bread, the garlic, the tomatoes, the almonds, the hazelnuts, the vinegar and the fine salt.
- Beat all the ingredients well. While beating, add the oil little by little until you get a homogeneous mixture.