Fruit pastilles of tribelli
- 500 gr. pulp of red, orange and yellow tribelli® peppers
- 20 gr. pectin
- 520 gr. sugar
- 75 gr. glucose
- 75 gr. sugar
- Wash and peel the peppers with a peeler. Then blend the pepper with a beater.
- Put all the ingredients including the pulp in a pan. Heat until 105ºC and remove from the heat.
- Prepare a tray with shrink- wrap and put on it the result of the mixture once it has cooked in approximately a 1cm thick layer.
- Let it cool down in the fridge for 24 hours and cut in brunoise to serve.