Cream of tribelli soup
- tribelli® mini
- Ground cumin
- Cream cheese
- Meat stock
- Dice the tribelli®.
- Finely chop the onion and a clove of garlic.
- Put a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil in a pot and cook the onion, tribelli® and garlic over a low heat.
- Add salt.
- Once the vegetables are soft, add 300 ml of stock and 100 ml of cream.
- Bring to the boil and simmer over a medium heat to reduce, stirring occasionally, for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese.
- Remove from the heat and blend to obtain a smooth cream.
- Season with cumin and pepper. Add more salt if needed.
- Serve hot with diced tribelli® for decoration.