Cous cous with walnuts pesto
- tribelli® mini
- Parmesan cheese
- Cous cous
- Olive oil
- Himalaya Salt
- Using a glass reference, take the same amount of water as the quantity of cous cous you will cook, and heat it up. When the water starts to boil, add the cous cous along with salt and stir. Cover it and take it out of the fire until the water is completely absorbed.
- Wash and cut broccoli into small bouquets.
- Wash, cut the stem and remove the seeds of the peppers. Cut them into small dices.
- Peel the carrot and cut it to the same size as peppers.
- Heat two spoon of oil over medium heat.
- When the oil is enough hot, add all the vegetables and let them poach over medium heat for 5 minutes. In the meantime, we are going to prepare the pesto.
- Put two spoon of the olive oil, basil, walnuts, pepper, Parmesan (leave a pinch for the final plating) and the rest of the salt in the blender glass. Mix everything by adding a little water until you obtain a thick and homogeneous mixture.
- Mix the vegetables and cous cous in a bowl. Add the pesto and present the dish as you prefer. Do not forget to decorate with the parmesan you