Chicken with vegetable and tribelli® ramen
- ½ orange tribelli® sweet pepper
- ½ red tribelli® sweet pepper
- ½ yellow tribelli® sweet pepper
- 1.5 l water
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 boiled egg, finely diced
- ½ leek, very finely dicedo
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 piece fresh ginger,
about the size of a garlic clove
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 carrot, very finely diced
- 1 tomato
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon tomato purée
- Soy sauce
- ½ courgette
- Olive oil
- Rice noodles
- Put the water in a pan along with the chicken breast, leek, garlic clove, ginger,
carrot and half a tribelli® pepper of each colour (red, yellow and orange), all
finely sliced. Add the tomato, mustard, tomato purée and soy sauce.
- Cook for around 30 minutes. Remove the chicken breast and place it in a
frying pan with the remaining peppers, onion and courgette, all finely sliced.
- Sauté and then set aside.
- Put the noodles in the stock for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with the vegetables, tribelli® and egg.